Lowongan Store Supervisor Beauty & Accessories Valiram Group Indonesia
– Assist the Store Manager in achieving sales goals, monitoring expenses and consistently provide customers with the highest level of service.
– To provide supervision assistance where and when necessary in the Store.
– To take an active role in maximizing sales – individual vs store sales target.
– Maintain inventory integrity – minimise stock losses & insure monthly (& daily if necessary) stock counts
– Foster a positive, engaging and ethical working environment
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Drive the Sales:
– Work to hit individual sales target whilst assisting Store Manager to reach the store sale, profit and target.
– Maintain a tight control on discounting and giveaways/ discontinued products
– Monitors sales through the cash register; resolves discrepancies, prepares, reconciles, and records cash receipts for deposit, and prepares sales reports
Achieve High Service Standards:
– Conduct daily briefings to the floor staff on customer service, month to date sales, grooming and highlights of the day.
– Keep abreast of product knowledge, sales & customer service whilst providing excellent WOW service experience to customers.
– Provide exemplary customer services to floor staff and ensure customers’ complaints are handled tactfully in a professional manner with proper follow-up.
– Ensure team is compliant with Brand standards, company SOP and the Code of Business Conduct.
Maintain Best Retail Standards:
– Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures and to ensure the process is in compliance with company SOPs.
– Ensure proper care of stocks, fixtures and furniture within the store, and kept neatly and tidy at all times.
– Ensure visual merchandising are implemented efficiently.
– Be vigilant and practice regular checks on staff movements during operating hours.
– Working together with Managers to manage inventory and minimize stock losses
– Conduct daily, monthly stock count with the floor staff.
– Resolve discrepancies within 2-3 days and report all findings to Manager
– Monitor and coordinate receiving of merchandise and price tagging according to operation procedures
– Assist the Managers in monitoring staff tardiness record on a regular basis
– Allocates and schedules work within the floor area in absence of Managers, ensuring that all floor requirements are covered during operating hours;
– To oversee the roster management during the absence of Managers
– Update CRC store compilation in database on frequent basis.
– Responsible for all stock control documentation. Ensure timely and accurate submission.
– To support in collating data for all reports pertaining to sales, customer service, accounts, logistics in a timely manner
– Any Ad Hoc reporting as required by the Managers.
– To have and maintain at all times competent product knowledge.
– Complete E-Learning Modules on timely manner.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Having min. 1 year experience in related field and same position
– Fluent in English
– Computary skill
– Negotiation skill
– Interpersonal skill
– Analytical skill
– Leadership skill
– Max. 35 years old
– Have an attractive appearance
– Having exeprience as Supervisor in retail industry, especially in fashion/beauty/accessories product
– Having experience dealing with mass product
– Detail oriented
– Target oriented
– Willing to travel or placed in Jabodetabek, Bali, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan area