Lowongan Hotel Supervisor Turtle Beach Hotel Gili Air Lombok
To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests. To supervise, train and motivate others, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety
2. Deal with all enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
3. Assist in keeping the hotel clean and tidy, at all times
4. Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
5. Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
6. Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
7. Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximise room occupancy levels
8. Complete all daily administration tasks as required
9. Ensure that all bedrooms/conference rooms and areas under your responsibility are checked thoroughly at the end of every shift, confirming that they meet our standards
10. Maintain the correct handling of all soiled linen and ensure that every bedroom has the correct bedding and relevant number of towels
11. Report any faults or damage in any of the bedrooms (or hotel facilities) immediately to hotel manager
12. Monitor and oversee maintenance issues relevant to your area and liaise with third-party contractors as required
13. Complete regular checks on portable electrical appliances
14. Be accountable for all relevant product delivery and stock management (mainly, laundry, cleaning materials and bedroom supplies), including setting stock levels, checking, counting, storage, reconciliation and loss investigation
15. Manage and maintain effective and efficient use of all reception equipment and hotel systems, in line with company policy
16. Control and manage all new credit application accounts, sales ledger management and payment administration
17. Provide reports, as required, for hotel management
18. Maintain effective communication, at all times, among the team, hotel manager and night manager
19. Complete rotas for your team weekly; manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with targets and business levels
20. Ensure that all members of the team sign in/out on the time sheets at reception and manage absence and lateness, in line with company policy
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), and housekeeping.
Fluent in English is a must
Preferably Supervisor specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Applicants must be willing to work in Gili Air – Lombok
Full-Time position(s) available.