Vacancy as School Counselor and Christian World Study
Raffles International Christian School (RICS) is a premier school that provides a world class, futuristic and Christian learning environment that nurtures Rafflesians to become active, lifelong learners and influential leaders of sterling character. The school is a certified Cambridge Center for International Examinations (CIE) offering an international curriculum in the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP), International General Certificate for Secondary Education (IGCSE), International A level examinations and a member of the Association for International Christian Schools (ACSI).
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Establish the school personal, group and career counseling program and develop activities and resources to implement and evaluate the program;
• Provide individual and group counseling services to meet the developmental, preventive, and remedial needs of students;
• Consult with students, parents, teachers, and other school and community personnel to assist in meeting the needs of students;
• Coordinate all counseling services for students, and assist with the coordination and implementation of student services in the school;
• Conduct character-building classes for children and teenagers.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Experience in the same field minimum 2 years (previous experience as a Student Counselor is preferred).
• Good proficiency in English, both speaking and writing.
• Able to work independently or as a part of a team.
• Strong Christian faith.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Pleasant personality with a strong personal drive.