Enviromental Assessment Consultant – Pcubes Indonesia
We are looking for Motivated, Professional, and Talented People who can be a part of our Company growth.
She / He should graduate from Bachelor Degree of Enviromental Science major and has to have an extensive a knowledge of Enviroment Impact Assesment and Enterprise Business Processes. She / He must have 5-10 years experiences with EIA document processes and operations, EIA / AMDAL certificate and work as a Consulting company are preferable.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– looking at the suitability of new developments, like housing, power stations, wind farms or other large sites that may impact the environment;
– conducting field surveys and collecting data about levels of pollution or contamination on a site or area of consideration;
– interpreting data, which can include using software-modelling packages, and report writing;
– managing legislative issues for clients and maintaining an awareness of how legislation impacts projects;
– developing conceptual models, which involves identification and consideration of potential contamination;
– communicating with clients, regulators and sub-contractors, e.g. analytical laboratories;
– researching previous investigations of a site to provide information to clients considering purchase;
– undertaking field work to identify previous activities on the site and any contamination.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
5- 10 Tahun
– business skills and commercial awareness, as consultants operate in a very commercial environment;
communication and presentation skills;
– IT skills, such as word processing and the use of spreadsheets and presentation packages;
– project management skills, as time and resources are allocated to projects and need to be monitored and adhered to;
– organisation and time management skills, to manage several projects at one time.
– Pria / Wanita
– 30-45 Tahun