QA/QC Mechanical Engineer PT. Shinryo Indonesia
Bachelor degree in mechanical/metallurgical engineering from an internationally recognized university. Membership of a recognized professional institution of relevance is preferable
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as . QA/QC Engineer
Experience shall include managing various discipline quality engineers/inspectors during oil and gas project implementation
Experienced in development and implementation of quality assurance and quality control practices relevant to major oil and gas projects during procurement construction and installation of plants
Working knowledge in the ME Construction Industry and certification processes for static equipment/piping/materials in capital projects and the associated quality assurance and quality control practices
Experienced in contribution of QA/QC aspects during preparation of scope of work for tender, bid evaluation, project risk identification, contracts coordination and management
Ability to motivate and organize project and contractor quality and inspection teams to achieve a high performance level.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Discuss the project schedule and the project execution plan with site project manager to formulate the quality control plan and align it with the overall project plan and project schedules
• To review the product submittals issued by the procurement department against specifications and to insure the quality of the supplied materials
• Monitor the inspection reports received from quality engineers
• Ensure that all drawings match the project scope, contract specification, and the company quality standards
• Supervise all construction outputs, quality inspections before final delivery to the client
• Explore all client complaints related to the quality control and discuss it with the civil engineer, presenting all recommended solutions
• Receive technical data of mechanical materials or equipment and check their validity with job and review shop drawings
• Issue comments to concerned person as directed by the Deputy QA/QC Manager/ QA/QC Manager the event materials do not match specifications and the specifications can be changed
• Study all issues and propose technical solutions to discuss with Deputy QA/QC Manager/ QA/QC Manager in order to select the most appropriate action to proceed
• Study technical data received from procurement and compare it with specifications, scope of work and drawings and be sure it suits the job before preparing submittals
• Check that supplied materials, furniture, or equipment match specified areas and locations in the drawings
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Contoh : Pengalaman minimal 7 tahun di QA/QC Engineer
– Working Experience as QA/QC Engineer minimum 5 Years
– Good Interpersonal Skill
– Ability to communicate effectively , efficient , and Proffesionally required
– Work is performed in typical office environment
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Product including Excel and Access a plus.
– Sex : Male/ Female
– Age : 30-45 years
– B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent with minimum 5 to 10 years experience in Inspection of Installation & Alignment of Static & Rotating Equipments for Treatment Plant Construction Projects.
-Gulf experience & Experience in Japanese Companies preferred.