Dezan Studio is a Jakarta based architecture and interior design practice with both local and international experiences. Dezan Studio teams consist of young, creative, dynamic, and highly motivated people who are passionate of turning idea into a creative design and finally materialize it into real end products. Dezan Studio provides outstanding design, excellent service, punctuality and partnership during the entire project.
Currently we are seeking professionals to grow with us to fill in the following positions:
PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Responsible for maintaining strong relations with all project stakeholders
2. Studies contract documents to become thoroughly acquainted with exact requirements and specifications.
3. Coordinates with the Planning and Cost Control functions for the preparation and update of the Project Schedule, Manpower Schedule and Job Budget
4. Responsible for the timely preparation and approval of all submissions and drawings for the projects in coordination with other relevant departments.
5. Responsible for preparation and submissions of all necessary progress reports required by client/consultant.
6. Interfaces and corresponds with clients, consultants, and subcontractors for the projects and follow up for payment certification.
7. Responsible for the final issuance of the Construction Completion Certificate for the projects from the authorities.
8. Develops and maintains site logistics plan.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Minimum 5 years of experiences in the field of architectural or interior construction field
1. Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) of Architecture or Civil Engineering
2. Minimum 5 years of experiences in the field of architectural or interior construction field
3. Computer literate, able to operate design and project management software
4. Speaking & writing English fluently
5. Detail oriented
1. Male, age max 35 years old
2. Good knowledge in project management
3. Good communication and interpersonal skill
4. Concern with safety
5. Willing to work overtime