COORDINATOR/ LEAD CAD DRAWINGS (SENIOR) PT. Shinryo Indonesia
• Provide production CAD support
• Develop, implement and enforce CAD Standards
• Organize the CAD environment
• Supply technical support for all CAD software
• Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions
• Interact on project standards coordination with clients
• Insure CAD vendor management
• Provide training and supervision of in-house CAD users
• Generate written technology evaluations for future software adoption
• Provide a budget for all CAD technology items
• Maintain CAD document archive and retrieval for projects
• Provide leadership and vision to the firm in the area of CAD
• Train in-house support staff
• Develop training budget and overall scope
• Customization of CAD Programs
• Maintain CAD Software inventory
• Strategic Planning
• Scheduling drawing completion
• Photograph recent projects
• Monitor and maintain server
• Daily backups
• AntiVirus and SPAM filter overview and maintenance
• Order new hardware and config and setup when it arrives
• Order & maintain print & plotter supplies
• Archive completed projects
• Collect & shred old dwgs and paperwork
• Provide input to business development
• Conduct project related model reviews
• Produce corporate CAD screen shots
• Clean up CAD files for project closeout
• 10 years’ experience with coordinating projects and working with AutoCAD
• Can use Microstation (CAD Software) very well
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, required.
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD 2D 2010 / 3D or newer.
• Must have proficiency creating floor plans and have knowledge of ADA requirements.
• Knowledge of applicable federal, State and City Laws, ordinances, codes and regulations a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively, efficiently, and professionally required.
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Access a plus.
• Work is performed in a typical office environment
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Reads and interprets blueprints, electrical schematics, and architectural and engineering drawings. Creates detailed floor layouts of stores in AutoCAD. Receives direction on updates/design needed, creates or modifies layouts to match specifications, and suggests alternatives for any issues encountered.
• Creates and updates parts library. Receives parts information, researches any missing information, removes any discontinued or unnecessary parts, and updates database to ensure accurate listing is available for store layout design purposes.
• Tracks projects correspondence and documents, follows up with necessary parties to obtain documentation, and files all information in such a way as to be easily viewable by team members.
• Assists with organizing and coordinating construction projects. Sets up projects in project management systems by obtaining all necessary information, ensuring dependencies are identified and reflected, and ensures updates are made as needed to track and report on project progress. Assists with creating budgets and timelines for projects.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Contoh : Pengalaman minimal 8-10 tahun di bidang akutansi
– Can use Microstation (CAD Software) very well
– Must Have a strong attention to detail
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
– Must be Proficient with auto CAD 2D 2010/3D or newer
– Must have Proficient creating floor plans adn have knowledge of ADA requirements
– Ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and professionally required.
– minimum age 35
– minimum experience 8-10 years