Yayasan Fondasi Hidup is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and has program operations in North Sumatera Province and Siberut Island, West Sumatera Province. FH has been working in Indonesia since 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as :
(Medan – Indonesia)
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships – develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and nurturing them over time
2. Designs and develops health program, strategic goals and objectives, work plan and budget of health sector in logical frame;
3. Formulating service plans and priorities in cooperation with other providers or integrate the resources of health care institutions, social service agencies, NGOs. CBOs, and other stakeholder to improve the community health;
4. Formulates and revise learning curriculum and module to address behavioral changes as FH value in health sector;
5. Facilitating public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, nutrition, immunizations, food service sanitation, etc. to communities (adult) and children group in cooperation with CDF and volunter;
6. Identifies capacity building needs of volunteers/cadres/ facilitator and develope education or training programs or classes, and teach or instruct them;
7. Provides guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics;
8. Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members;
9. Provide information about potential health hazards and possible interventions to the media, the public, other health care professionals, or local/national health authorities in cooperation with program manager;
10. Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
11. Reports activity concerns and maintenance issues to the program manager;
12. Documenting best practices, stories and communication pieces;
13. Performs other duties as required.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Contoh : Pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di bidang akutansi
1. Possesses in-depth knowledge and methodology in health program;
2. Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically and evaluate options
3. Demonstrates good practice and a thorough understanding of current approaches to effective learning (adult and child) across the curriculum;
4. Able to guide and supervise facilitator and cadres with good mentoring and training skill;
5. Creates a positive, collaborative environment and establish effective working relationships with other staff and cadres providing support, encouragement and resources
6. Has a good self-management, focuses on result, work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude, good humored even under pressure;
7. Excellent writing skills;
8. Ability to use initiative and work under minimum supervision;
9. Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
10. Plans, coordinates and organises workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines.
11. Having wide networks with other organization both international and local is favorable
1. University Degree preferably in public health or other related field.
2. At least 5 years of experience in the design and implement health program in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government;
3. Experience in develop curriculum, module and manual with various grade/groups and adult;
4. Experience in organize meetings/training/workshops/conferences and in deliver training & discussion;
5. Experience in deliver creative learning to children and adult;
6. Experience of working on health, child protection, gender or other relevant development issue.
7. Fluency in written and spoken English