Urgently Needed for IT Infrastructure & Telco Engineer
Urgently needed for IT Infrastructure & Telco Engineer to be located in our project in Semarang and Gresik area.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Responsibility & Scope of Work
Responsible for architecting, installing, maintaining, and supporting network and communication within Company LAN and WAN. The goal is to ensure the smooth operation of network and communication in order to provide maximum performance and availability for users.
The scope of work shall include but not limited to the followings.
1. Architect network & voice solutions.
2. Configure and troubleshoot network devices such as routers, switches, firewall, etc.
3. Build and support network infrastructure and assist on various network and communication projects.
4. Assist in implementing network changes.
5. Respond to trouble and service ticket on LAN and WAN.
6. Monitor alarms of network and switches systems, monitor traffic, statistics and utilization of network resources.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
1. Self -motivated, high initiative, and adaptability.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Willing to follow internal procedures and controls.
4. Dedicated team player with ability to multi task.
5. Well organized with attention to detail.
6. Able to work effectively within an executive management team.
7. Professional presentation and manner at all times.
8. Have a flexible approach in working hours to meet varying workloads and operational demands.
9. Sound written and oral communication skills with ability to liaise with all levels of management and staff.
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum 3 years related experience in infrastructure/network environment, performing network engineering (hardware and software) network design and planning and implementing WLANs, LANs, WANs using the most recent Cisco technologies.
3. Cisco Certified Engineer – CCNA (minimum)
Broad range of network engineering, applications, and desktop knowledge in the following: Cisco switching & routing, Cisco IP Phones.
4. Have a valid offshore safety passport accordance to Company Safety Regulation.
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, a related field or equivalent work experiences .
2. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in managing Enterprise Telecoms System such as VSAT, Radio, PABX, PAGA.
3. Knowledge and experience maintaining VSAT, Radio, PABX, PAGA.
4. Experience in managing in platform or drilling rig telecoms.
5. Experience in project of VSAT and Radio implementation.
6. Have a valid offshore safety passport accordance to Company Safety Regulation.