Lowongan Analyst system PT. Vaia Indonesia
Pt. Vaia Indonesia adalah perusahaan yang bergerak dibidang teknologi informasi yang membutuhkan beberapa IT yang berpengalaman dibidangnya. Lamaran pekerjaan dapat dikirimkan melalui email email@example.com paling lambat kami tunggu hingga 15 November 2015
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
2. analysing clients’ existing systems and business models;
3. mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems;
4. understanding software development lifecycle;
5. translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs;
6. identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
7. conducting requirements analysis and preparing specific proposals for modified or replacement systems;
8.developing solutions and related products;
9.producing project feasibility and costings report;
10.presenting proposals to clients;
11.working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical 12.compatibility and user satisfaction;
13.ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met;
14.drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedule for complete system;
15.overseeing implementation of a new system including data migration;
16.planning and working flexibly to deadlines;
18.supporting users on change control and system updates;
19.providing training and user manuals to users of a new system;
20.keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
pengalaman 1 sampai 3 tahun
1) Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
2) Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3) Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
4) Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
5) Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
6) Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
7) Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
8) Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
9) Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
10) Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
11) Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
12) Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
13) Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
14) Technology Design — Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
15) Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
16) Time Management — Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
17) Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
18) Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do
1. Male or Female at age 25 – 30 years old.
2. S1 majoring in Accounting / Information Technology with GPA minimum 3.00
3. Pro-active and achievement oriented person, having strong motivation, excelent in communication , interpersonal relationship as well as team working
4. Having Strong Analitical Capability
5. Banking knowledge to be considered as important
6. Having knowledge Banking Solution