TFT is a global non-profit organization that helps companies and communities Deliver Responsible Products (see www.tft-earth.org for more details). We act on the ground in forests, farms and factories to help create products that respect the environment and improve people’s lives. The position is full-time and based in either TFT’s Jakarta or Semarang office with frequent travel required. To support our projects to deliver Responsible Products, we are urgently seeking a qualified, hardworking and motivated person to fulfill position as follow:
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Providing thorough analysis and recommendation for TFT and Clients in creating strong Social Management Programs for their companies
• Assessing companies’ labor standards, especially in regard to worker right, health & safety, ILO Convention and gender equality
• Assessing company procedures for securing land from local people, or entering into join management agreements against the principles of Free, Prior, Informed Consent (FPIC)
• Training TFT Clients in how to do Social Impact Assessment
• Conduct social/conflict mapping in various TFT project sites.
• Develop and implement plans for TFT and clients to settle conflicts in various TFT project sites.
• Facilitating conflict resolution processes in various TFT project sites.
• Training TFT Clients in how to set up systems for conflict prevention and resolution
• Training TFT Clients in how to negotiate with local people in such a way that ensures Free, Prior, Informed Consent (FPIC)
• Maintain good communications and relations with clients and various respected stakeholders, such as NGOs in Indonesia.
• Writing Reports for internal and external audiences on work done related to Conflict Management and/or Social Standards
• Preparing Proposals related to TFT Social Management Work for Business and Donor clients
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Minimum 4 years in occupational working experience.
• Understand environmental and social issues related to palm oil production
• Demonstrate ability to understand technical, environmental and social requirements
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office program.
Fluent in English and Bahasa.
• Ability to understand technical environmental requirements
• Ability to work with businesses on supply chain and certification issues
• Master or Bachelor degree in related fields
• Minimum 4 years in occupational working experience.