IT Manager Position Island Media Management, Bali
Five working days in a week, Monday – Friday.
Office hour at 8 am – 5 pm.
Working days or hours can increase based on client project deadlines.
Paid annual leave.
Paid holiday leave.
Supportive working environment.
Salary based on experience.
Time management: 80% focus on the job, 20% free time to develop your personal skill.
– Knowledge of WordPress
– PHP, HTML, CSS and MySQL ability
– English language ability
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
This position is responsible to organize and maintain the company’s information technology infrastructure including hardware servicing, general PC troubleshooting, software installation, network configuration, server management, backup scheduling and disaster recovery planning. Secondary responsibilities include assisting the development team with content management or programming, as appropriate based the employee’s skills.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
1 year exp
– Windows Server setup and maintenance
– Active Directory administration
– Virtualization management (with a bare metal hypervisor such as ESXi or Xen)
– Backup automation and disaster recovery planning and implementation
– Network and vLAN configuration and management
– Setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows and Linux desktop environments.
– Setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows and Linux server environments.
– Experienced in Apache web server and hosting cPanels
– Able to solve problems independently
– Indonesian citizen living in Bali
Bachelor degree in IT or computer sciences is preferable, but not necessary. If you have the skills and experiences that we need, please feel free to contact us.
Benefit / Tunjangan :
Insentif / Kompensasi :
8am – 5pm