Lowongan Java Developer PT. Arisoft Riset Informatika, Bandung
ARISOFT is an information technology (IT)/ technology company based in Bandung, West Java that provides software development and computer system design and administration for domestic and international clients. ARISOFT vision is to become the globally known technology development center in the area of cloud computing, web design, system architecture, and specialized business/industrial/commercial software applications.
Arisoft is staffed by domestic graduates with technical and sales support from US based resources. The company will nurture and grow the local professional talents to be globally competitive in technical competencies, innovations, and professionalism.
Currently, Arisost need some java developers.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Create clean, reusable code, enforce coding standards and best practices
• Understand and communicate clearly with developers in the US
• Logical with strong analytical skills and clear communicatin skills
• Passionate and eager to learn cutting-edge technologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Prototyping code with your first draft, testing, and revising in a dedicated development environment
• Committing tested code to our version control system on Bitbucket
• Optimizing existing functionality for improved response times
• Debugging and resolving platform issue reported by users
• Communicating with other developers in the US about development plans
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di bidang Pengembangan Apliakasi Java
• High level of expertise in HTML and CSS/SASS (Compass, Bourbon)
• Required experience in Ember.js with its 2.x version release and with ember-cli framework / ember-addon developing.
• Required experience in both Bower and NPM.
• Experience developing for mobile (iOS/Android) devices (Cordova experience is a big plus!)
• Experience in Git for version control
• REST APIs development (esp. JSONAPI standard)
• Experience in Websockets development.
• Willing to use Jira for issue and bug tracking
• Debugging and resolving platform issues reported by our users
• Male / female, 35 years max age
• D3 / S1 information systems or Informatics.
• Min : 1 year experience in the field of Java Developer, Please attach portfolio.