Technical Junior Consultant/Konsultan IT (min. lulusan SMK/D3)
DESIRED WORK TRAITS
1. Passion in IT – This is the secret ingredient and foundation for anyone who wants to be success in IT industry. It’s about figuring out what you’re great at, what it takes to keep you moving forward, and exactly what you need to succeed.
2. Entrepreneurship – You are expected to learn, practice, improve, and share knowledge from technical know-how to business acumen in an effort to transform ideas into business values.
3. Problem Solver – Murphy’s Law applies to IT. Any piece that can go wrong will go wrong. You must be able to see a problem, work it through calmly to find the root-cause, and think through finding the most logical, economical, and all-around-best solution. This includes every day of the many months from presales to post-sales.
4. People Person – Providing IT service involves people around you and your relationships with them: Colleagues, clients, partners, and suppliers. It is all about working together to reach a common goal.
1. Continuously improve knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge
2. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet clients’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses
3. As trusted advisor, create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction
4. Actively contribute to solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects
5. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
* Delivery of assigned tasks on timely manner from presales to post-sales stage of a project; Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions fitting client’s environments
* Provide consistent and significant billable hours
* Acts professionally with clients
* Actively participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and clients
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Baru lulus/tidak perlu pengalaman kerja
* Must be fluent in administration of Linux (or any UNIX variants) and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
* Able to produce basic documentation to required standards
* Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers
* Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge in IT
* Proficiency in English
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Amendment on duties and description may be added at any time.
* Read the following articles:
2. Managing Oneself by Peter F. Drucker
* SMK or Diploma III in Software Engineering (Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak) or Computer and Network Engineering (Teknik Komputer dan Jaringan)