Lowongan Android Apps Developer PT Finansialku Indonesia, Bandung
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Maximum age is 30
• Required skill(s): Java programming.
• Expert in Java, Android Studio or Eclipse and Android SDK, libraries and the Android platform.
• OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Experience of development using web technologies
• Take pride in coding and can create solid, maintainable, testable code and document your work properly.
• Capable, able to work alone when required and multi-task while under pressure
• Resourceful and determined in finding programming solutions when needed
• Meticulous and make sure debugging and tests are done well for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability to ensure any App you touch will fly.
• Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
• Good analytical and a problem-solver.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
• Working along with software developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
• Optimizing performance for the apps
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
• Participate in the complete Android apps development life cycle.
• Design & develop mobile application according to requirement and specification.
• Perform system analysis, design testing and documentation
• Perform unit testing and system integration.
• Maintain and enhance existing mobile apps.
• Provide technical support whenever necessary.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
2 Tahun sebagai Mobile Android Developer
Required skill(s): Java programming.
Expert in Java, Android Studio or Eclipse and Android SDK, libraries and the Android platform.
OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
Experience of development using web technologies
Maximum age is 30