ZIA BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Zia Boutique Hotel is seeking candidates for following positions to join our Pre opening team as
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
To be part of the Talent Team and take responsibility for the day to day administration of the department and diary of Group events
2. To be the main point of contact for general HR enquiries from both internal and external customers, referring queries where necessary to the appropriate member of the team.
3. Supporting the Talent Manager in the administration process for recruitment and selection, in particular:
• record Equality and Diversity related information
• check applications prior to the short listing process for declarations of convictions, disability, work permits and job share requests and to advise the Talent Manager accordingly
• organise interviews for short listed applicants, including arranging the interview date, panel, rooms and interview programme
• oversee the preparation and distribution of interview packs
• oversee the recruitment filing system, including records on unsuccessful applicants
• complete pre-employment checks for preferred candidates in a timely manner
• responsible for meeting and greeting interview candidates, informing the candidates of the outcome of the task and if applicable scheduling them for an interview
• Managing the personnel records and ensuring all are kept up to date
• responsible for the new starter process, including setting up new starters, CRB checks’ credit checks and ensuring all details are accurately recorded, such as qualifications, reference checks etc
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Contoh : Pengalaman minimal 2 tahun di bidang akutansi
Ability to work with limited supervision, to make decisions and work on own initiative.
• Ability to demonstrate strong IT skills, including the use of in-house databases and the Microsoft Office applications
• Effective communication skills, in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels.
• Excellent listening skills
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to operate within tight deadlines and manage a number of work activities at any one time.
• Re-prioritise work with minimum warning
• Flexibility and the ability to establish personal priorities.
• Exercising good judgement.
• Customer focused
• Pays attention to detail
• Process driven
Good standard of education including Level 2 literacy and numeracy, or equivalent;
• Certificate in Personnel Practice.
• Hold, or be committed to achieving, an NVQ Level 2 in IT, or equivalen