• Supporting all Human Resources activities in Jakarta Office such as administration for medical, equipment, recruitment, training, general affair and purchasing.
• Working as part of a team with HR Semarang Officer to advance lead time process of administration of GA, Expatriate permit, Labor Board Permit and etc.
• Coordination other employee in office Jakarta.
• Meeting documentation and communications
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Providing with minimum lead time process of HR & GA matters.
• Assisting adminitration of medical reimbursement outpatient of employee in Jakarta office.
• Facilitating of excess claim inpatient of employee in Jakarta office.
• Assisting recruitment process held in jakarta such as delivery of application form, interview room and remind interviewer for the schedule.
• Assisting administration of expatriate for new and extended permit and make coordination with third parties.
• Conduct induction for new hire employee in Jakarta Office if needed
• Assisting administration for training arrangement and others in Office Jakarta area.
• Coordinating with General Affair Officer in Semarang and Jakarta Office.
• Maintain good communications and relations with employees.
• Writing Monthly Reports for related activity
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Minimum 4 years in occupational working experience.
• Demonstrate ability to understand Human Resources and General Affair requirements
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office programme.
Fluent in English and Bahasa.
Ability to understand Human Resources of General role and responsibilities
Ability to work with tight dateline.
• 25 days paid leave per year