Lowongan HR & GA Manager PT. Gaharu Galangan Internasional
Under general supervision the selected candidates will be responsible for providing multiple human resources services in support of an organization.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Serves as job expert or organization resource in assigned areas.
2. To coordinate and to control the implementation Human Resource function in each department of the company to ensure it is all done according to the strategy, policy, system and work plan, which had been set up.
3. Responsible for daily transactions, recruitment, benefits, training and other human resources functions.
4. Provides technical assistance and consultation on human resources program issues.
5. Provides information and advice to employees, supervisors and managers regarding employee relation issues.
6. Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
7. Applies analytical and professional expertise to multiple personnel disciplines.
8. Conducts research on various personnel matters and compiles data to produce reports and other documents.
9. Coordinates employee performance and appraisal programs.
10. Determines need for, designs and produces customized reports and other documents.
11. Monitors the record management function including maintenance, retention, transfer, and disposition of personnel records and files.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
5 to 10 years’ experience in generalist HR, business partnering, or a wide coverage of HR areas
1. Compensation and benefits
2. Compliance and ethics
3. Employee Relations & Industrial Relations
4. HR & GA Management
5. Environmental, Health and Safety
6. General Affairs
7. Human Resources Information System
8. ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
9. Legal and fraud investigations
10. People and organization development
11. Recruitment and selection
12. Talent management
13. Training and development
An ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years’ experience in generalist HR, business partnering, or a wide coverage of HR areas. Someone who has solid experience in labor management and labor laws would be suitable. If this person also has Professional HR Certification such as, IPMA, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, it would be a big plus. We are seeking for native Indonesian speakers with business level or fluent English. This person should be open minded, flexible, and ambitious to travel his/her career.