Assistant HRD Manager PT Best Buy Indonesia (Home Shopping) Jakarta
PT Best Buy Indonesia (Home Shopping)
Best Buy Home Shopping Indonesia Co., the Trading Company is specialized in selling home appliances by telesales and whole sales. Now we are expanding our business in Indonesia and we want to seek the qualified candidate working in Jakarta for the follow position:
Assistant HR & GA Manager
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
II/ Key tasks of HR Senior Manager.
1. Recruitment and selection
• Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication.
• Process all local recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
• Assign tasks for HR staff to search candidates in all public recruitment channels.
• Screening & short-listed & interview & selected all key person for the company.
• Managing orientation program for employee to the business and culture.
2. Industrial Relation:
• Build a good cooperation and relation with institutions (Training Provider, Recruitment advertising media , Government /Labor Department , etc.)
• Monitoring the discipline of employee and ensures that employees are kept aware of HR policies & procedure, giving counseling to employees, giving punishment to employee (SP & PHK)
3. Compensation and Benefits
• Monitor and alert BOD to any variance between the budgeted and actual salaries and headcount.
• Occasionally, produce and submit information to for “knowledge sharing” with Group HR.
• To be in charge of payroll & PIT calculating monthly and to make all necessary co-ordination to make a smooth and efficient operation (variable compensation, overtime, expatriates compensation, special payments).
• Gather all necessary data to benchmark salaries and benefits.
• Compile all data needed for the annual salary review, and the annual performance appraisal analysis.
• Provide recommendations and support to BOD across the region.
• Provide information to Expatriate staff regarding C&B if any (Tax; Social Benefits).
4. Rules and Regulations
• To review the staff rules and regulations (the internal labor regulation, the regulation of salary, bonus and welfare, salary scale and table etc) on a regular basis.
• To create and implement the employee staff rules and regulations for newly created subsidiaries in the region.
5. Budget, financial management
• Submit the Personnel Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to BOD. Produce and submit the yearly tax returns for all staff on a yearly basis.
• Produce and submit the payroll journal and the Headcount report to BOD on a monthly basis.
• To submit the Personnel latest estimates for all personnel costs and headcount to BOD on a quarterly basis.
6. Human resource information system
• Maintain smooth running of the Human Resources Information System.
• Monitor timely update of personnel records (personal details, position, salary, appraisal outcomes, leave records, training, social and health insurance, awards, disciplinary and terminations).
• Organize locally and produce Group HR reporting.
7. General Affairs
* Responsible for fit out (renovation & office furniture) for New & existing office
* Responsible for standardize the office facility and equipments for our Office.
* Make sure the office fit out process as per schedule
* Responsible for each office expenses reimbursement – petty cash)
* Monitoring and ensuring all of Sales office facility and equipment needs so offices operation can run smoothly.
* Responsible in purchasing office supplies & equipment
* Executing & developing standard working procedures in General Affairs
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Minimum 6 years relevant HR management experience in a professional organization and especially in selling Home Appliance companies/Retail in Indonesia
– Strong presentation & communication skills with leading orientation.
– Honest, mature, scientific and systematic managements.
– Strong person to managing the employees, and experience with KPI and Department Labor Rules
– Fluency in English and Indonesian language (to be tested).
– Proficient in computer (word, excel, power point).
– Work under high pressure.
IV / Remuneration: Salary negotiation.
III / Job specification of Asst. HR & GA Manager.
– Educational background in Law
– Male or female 30-45 yrs.
– Minimum 6 years relevant HR management experience in a professional organization and especially in selling Home Appliance companies/Retail in Indonesia.