HOUSE KEEPING MANAGER PT. TIRTHA BRIDAL URGENTLY REQUIRED
PT. TIRTHA BRIDAL, a fast growing company in Wedding Organizer, need urgently staff as House Keeping Manager.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, restaurants, concession stands, suites, and all public spaces.
• Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
• Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
• Daily supervision of the grounds keeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
• Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
• Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public
areas prior gate opening for every event held at the Arena.
• Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
• Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre
and post events.
• Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
• Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
• Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of
upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each event.
• Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair
and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Minimum 4 years in General House Keeping, and 2 years in supervising area
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development.
• The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
• Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
• Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 15+ employees.
• Ability to maintain a budget
• Proven excellence in customer service.
• Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management,
guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
Male / Female
Max 35 Y.O
Can operate computer
Japanese Speaking is and advantage