Finance and admin Manager Asia Pacific Consulting Solutions
Asia Pacific Consulting Solutions (APCS) is a fast-growing private company legally established as PT Pandu Maha Wana (PMW) in Bali, Indonesia doing business as a consulting company throughout the Asia Pacific region. APCS provides high quality, timely, experienced expert consulting and sourcing services to businesses and organizations that wish to achieve the higher equilibrium of economic-environmental-social bottom lines through sustainable natural resource management, certification and/or verification, carbon project designs, and information technology; to create added value within their business processes that assist to leverage a competitive advantage. Our scope of work covers Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), PEFC, Timber Legality Assurance System(s), Carbon Project Designs, Supply Chain Management and Certified/Verified Product Sourcing, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technology implementation, and individual auditing services for companies or accredited CBs to internal and external standards.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Responsible for all aspect of finance, treasury & accounting for the business, including budgeting & forecasting, cash flow management, taxation and annual reports.
2. Manager & supervise a team of accounting staff in the month end closing process and reviewing all journals, posting & reconciliations by the Group Shared Service team and ensure proper compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirement.
3. Liaising and coordinating the financial operational within the branches across Indonesia region.
4. In charge for company taxation and audit.
5. Liaise with internal & external auditors, statutory bodies, company secretarial, bankers & other consultants for audit/financial & banking matters.
6. Review of Enterprise Risk Management and monitoring of Controls for risk management.
7. Sales Support Function : Provide services upon the customer and sales force request.
8. Warehouse Function : Oversee the warehouse management of the company.
9. Administration : Handle all general administration or affairs functions pertaining to the company.
10. People Management : (Subject to maturity & experience as well on this aspect).
• Develop & lead team members -Provide coaching, training and support to subordinates.
• Promote team work & spirit amongst team members.
• Have close and constant communication with superiors; build rapport and strong morale with all team members
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di bidang akutansi
Good English report writing is a MUST and good command of English will be advantage.
Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous, ability to make quick decisions and achieve deadlines.
Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
Hands on approach to the role, strong work ethic and possess the drive to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.
1. Possess at least a Degree in Accounting or equivalent recognized by Accounting Professional Body of Indonesia. Candidates with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent are preferred.
2. Minimum 3 years of working experience. Experienced in a trading industry or large MNC background will be advantage.
3. Good English report writing is a MUST and good command of English will be advantage.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous, ability to make quick decisions and achieve deadlines.
5. Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
6. Hands on approach to the role, strong work ethic and possess the drive to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.