Lowongan Asisten Pribadi Anema Resort, Lombok
Anema Resort Urgently required for Personal Assistant for Bali Lombok
Working Location : Bali Lombok, Indonesia
Please send your complete application in english a recent photograph and current expected salary within 15 days after this advertisement to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org cc
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
o provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the VP across the range of his work.
To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
To maintain and organize the VP diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
To support the VP in her/his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the VP
To professionally represent the organization at sector networking events
To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings
To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
To maintain and continuously keep up to date all LHG mailing lists.
To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
2 yrs. previous experience in a similar role;
– Excellent administration job packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power point, Access.
– Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality;
– Excellent letter writing and organizational skills
– Good knowledge of database systems and processes
– Clear understanding of confidentiality
– Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
– The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure that high quality work leaves the organization
– Ability to work in a flexible manner – out of hours as required.
– Excellent written English and the ability to communicate at all levels
– Ability to represent the company externally with key stakeholders